Strengthening the Inconsistent Ring Muscle-Up
Are Ring Muscle-Ups a source of consistent frustration? Well, let's hit them head on and get to work!
I have team up with 4x CrossFit Regional and 2x CrossFit Games' athlete, Jeff Vanlandingham, to bring you a program that covers everything you need to know to improve performance.
This program will challenge you. Embrace it.
The Ring Muscle-Up is not a "I-can-train-it-once-a-week-and-be-fine" skill. It takes consistent practice, and lots of hard work.
If you commit to the process, it will pay off, and you'll be thrilled with your end results. Guaranteed.
- A 4-week strength program + ring muscle-up technique course to best prepare you to improve your single, or inconsistent ring muscle-ups.
▪️Training Sessions Include:
- Warm-Up Mobility : By Kati Breazeal
- Skill Session : By Kati Breazeal
- Core Conditioning : By Kati Breazeal
- Strength Session : By Jeff Vanlandingham
▪️4 Technique Course Includes Video Lessons On:
- Maintaining Tension & How To Easily Generate Power
- Executing the Hips to Rings & Why It's Important
- How to Transition and Catch Effectively
- Connecting Reps of Muscle-Ups
- The Ring Muscle-Up is arguably the most challenging functional fitness skill, and when you get your first, you want MORE! We are going to take your single, or inconsistent muscle-ups, and improve performance by increasing strength and perfecting the coordination-based technique.
- 4-week strength program, with 3 training sessions per week.
- The technique lessons are provided for you to work through at your own pace.
- You will test your max set on Week 1, and re-test on Week 5.
- Each session is approximately 40 minutes.
- Those who have achieved their first ring muscle-up, and are working towards strengthening the movement and connecting more reps.
PREP FOR THE OPEN STARTS NOW. LET'S GET STARTED!