The Beginner's Guide to Handstand Walking
- A 4-week strength program + handstand walking technique course to best prepare you for a successful handstand walking career.
- 4-Week Strength Program (4 sessions per week)
- Each session includes three parts: Mobility, Strength, and Skill Work
- 4 In-Depth Lessons (Video Format) Covering: Handstand Walking Mechanics, Fear, Progressions for Falling Safely, Progressions for Kicking-Up into your Handstand Walk, and Progressions for Shifting Weight.
- Most athletes WANT to walk on their hands, but don't know where to begin, or how to do it. This program will provide you the clarification and guidance needed to be successful while inverted.
- 4-week strength program, with 4 training sessions per week. The technique progressions are provided for you to work through at your own pace.
- Each session is approximately 30 minutes.
- Those who want to build a strong foundation in strength, coordination, and body-awareness, setting themselves up for the most successful handstand walking experience possible.
Note: Athletes of all levels will be challenged by this program, because it's designed to educate and train you like an elite artistic gymnast. You will be learning how to execute the skill, the way it was intended to be executed. Everyone will see results.
PREP FOR THE OPEN STARTS NOW. LET'S GET STARTED!