REFUGE CROSSFIT | Palmer, Alaska
The goal of The Breazeal Gymnastics Seminar is to educate athletes on how to move their bodies in the most efficient ways possible.
I competed in gymnastics for 13 years, have 5 Junior Olympic Championship appearances, a Junior Olympic Uneven Bars Title, and earned a full-scholarship to compete for the University of Georgia.
During the seminar at Refuge CrossFit, I will be educating you on how to perform functional fitness and body weight skills, from an artistic gymnastics approach.
The goal? Learn to perform Functional Gymnastics skills the way they were intended to be executed in artistic gymnastics, making for the easiest movement possible.
Where: Refuge CrossFit. 12151 E Palmer Wasilla Hwy Palmer, AK.
Duration: 7.5 hours
- 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM: Warm-up, body positioning, all inversion skills
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM: Lunch / Mandatory break
- 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM: All pull-up bar & ring skills
- Mindset + body awareness
- Mobility + flexibility
- Correct body positioning
- Handstand holds
- Handstand push-ups
- Handstand walking
- Kipping pull-ups
- Butterfly pull-ups
- Toes to bar
- Bar muscle-ups
- Ring muscle-ups
Who is this for?
- EVERYONE! Gymnastics is a very scalable sport, and my seminar is geared towards educating you on how to correctly perform specific movements.
- Both beginner and veteran athletes will be learning new ways to move, and perfecting technique.
- Scared? Don't have many skills yet? Don't worry! We will cover plenty of strength exercises and skill progressions to get you on the right track.
- Breazeal Gymnastics Tank/Shirt
- Breazeal Gymnastics Notebook
When registering, please select the t-shirt size you would like to receive at the seminar.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to me at Breazeal2013@gmail.com
All prices are in USD. No refunds are permitted.