Prop up your phone and follow along with me through this quick 10:00 conditioning session!
Most of the exercises are bodyweight, but I do use some weight for select exercises.
Don't have equipment? You can still do this workout! Do what I do and make your own — Grab some water bottles and stuff them into a bag (duffle, back pack, etc.), and boom! You've got yourself some DIY fitness equipment!
Here's the session details: THE WORKOUT
10:00 of max reps on each movement:
1. 1:00 Inchworm + Push-Up + Knee to Elbow
2. 1:00 Lunge Right + Lunge Left + Squat
3. 1:00 Single Leg V-Ups
4. 1:00 Handstand Hold
5. 1:00 Weighted Burpee + Power Clean + Squat
6. 1:00 Elevated Split Squat - Right
7. 1:00 Elevated Split Squat - Left
8. 1:00 Handstand Shoulder Taps
9. 1:00 Tempo Scissor Kicks
10. 1:00 6 High Knees + Tuck Jump
I'll show you movement demos before we start, so you know exactly what to do.
Grab some water, get your music ready (I intentionally left background music out of this video so you could put on your own jams) and let's do it!